Tuesday, August 13, 2013

This is a rare thing for me, a commission. I don't generally take them as I don't generally like drawing what other people want me to. This means that my few failed attempts to get into the animation industry were probably better being failures. Perhaps. In any case, this person approached me having seen my Citroen/Digby drawing and asked me to do his wolf character next to his Morris Minor (he really owns that car). It was a good challenge and fun to do. Ink, Illustrator.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

I just sold print of a drawing myself.. or I think I did. It's on it's way yo him from the printer soon and he has not responded to my emails recently so maybe I won't get paid. Paranoid or realistic? In any case… this is beautiful to look at, love the tire tracks detail in the grass!

T' said...

Thanks! The grass stuff was almost an afterthought but once I got the formula down, it was a lot of fun to do. Hope your payment comes through soon!