Monday, March 17, 2014

Been working on another portfolio with the silly hope of getting another shot at the Nickelodeon internship. Well, they emailed me and told me there was another shot, so why not try? Anyway, I've been focusing on the material I've made since the last time I applied and also have been trying to work on new stuff just for the portfolio. This, this is WAY outside my usual stuff. Worked on her all day in one form or another to broaden my range. Initially, it was hard to draw a little girl. By the end, the line-less piece, she was fun. So hey, even if I don't get in, I'll have reached past myself, which is a good thing.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

I am happy they told you there was maybe another shot at it and even gladder you are going for it! It's so easy to give up and so hard to keep on trying! And the trying does bring you to new places which is always interesting.

Are you watching Cosmos btw? (I know complete non sequitur)

T' said...

To be fair, I'm sure they emailed everyone who applied before. It was a form email. But there's no reason not to try. I won't get it, I'm sure but what the hey. I still toss the occasional dollar at the lottery, too.

Not watching Cosmos, no. Is it good?

Behemoth media said...

I like it and i loved the orignal show. Great effects and very well explained for anyone who isnt science literate. Religious nuts are all upset becuase it state quite flatly that evolution happened and how amd no mention of thier BS. Its a science show not the 700 club! Titan was quite impressively done. I am watching the original over to compare them.