Tuesday, December 04, 2018

Been awhile. Went away to a convention in Chicago which was fun. Also got to finally go to the Art Institute of Chicago which has a fantastic collection, one which I have to admit makes the one of the MFA a little pale. Still love my hometown museum and am mostly glad that there are such collections around. Didn't do any drawing while away, which is pretty much the usual. Brought some sickness home with me and stayed home today, mostly sketching between naps. For some reason, decided to draw raccoons. All the penciled images were done on the iPad. The inked drawing was the first furry image I made, sometime back in the late 80s before I knew what furry was. Why I drew a raccoon playing a lute, I'll never know. Haven't drawn trash pandas since then. Think I made up for it today.

No comments: