Wednesday, March 17, 2021


 Finally found time to finish this page. Most of the final work was coloring, tweaking and making the graffiti in the background. The top piece, which can't be read is my old high school tag, "The Black Graphite." Our graffiti was not at all like what's in this or what most people think of as graffiti. It was more like message board trolling but done on bathroom walls in the early 80s. The second says "Basher," which is the orc character I play at the ren faire. And last is "Kamen," one of my oldest alter egos. 

Tried to convey movement and abstraction while giving that pause between verse and refrain. I think it works well enough and the guys, as usual were fun to draw.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

The boys look like stained glass to me and I like that look against the background. Another page down!

T' said...

I suppose it does have that kind of feel. But yes, another page down!