Saturday, February 04, 2023


 Out of order, but this is the page I got done today. Page 139 and it fits the current aesthetic fairly well. I think it's good that this track will be the shortest of the comic so far as it's not 'personal' in that there's not a character creating it as we read it. Zippa is more an abstract construct or something putting for the ideas that I want to get across. That being said, I do know how I'm going to bring this back to something personal when the track is done and we move on to the next person. Having fun with this, slightly worried that I'm pushing too far past the boundaries of the comic so far.

1 comment:

Behemoth media said...

Since January 28th you have made great progress! If this is an east chapter to get through, excellent! You have had your share of tough ones already!