Thursday, August 23, 2007


This is the lastest two page spread of Fite. the story has been leading up to this since I started. While I'm pretty happy with the pages in general, two years of anticipation have sort of felt unfulfilled. It's points like this that storytelling is, for me, the hardest. Between this and the next episode, there aren't many bigger moments in the comic. We'll see how it goes. In the end, Fite has to be for me, I guess. Perhaps the next comic will be more for other people. Probably not. Besides, I like the work. It makes me happy.

4 comments:

Justin K. Thompson said...

Thanks for stopping by and for the nice comment. You've got some really nice work here! I'll add you to my links.

T' said...

Hey, thank you very much! I've been watching for awhile and really enjoying your work.

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Lovely work on this !!!

T' said...

Thanks again! Now it's my turn to go and look at your work.