Monday, November 01, 2010






This is part of what I worked on all weekend. Top two are the front and back covers of the book I'll be taking to the convention and handing out to potential hire-ers. Second are the front and back covers to the mock up of the Tamino book. These will not be the same as the final, when I'm done with it, but there's enough good stuff in Tamino and it's some of my most recent work, so I thought it best to bring it along. Also, it might look good to have three actual books with me to show that I can see a project through.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

you're hired! Seriously that's great looking stuff and design wise it's spot on. Good luck... when is the convention?

T' said...

Thanks, Vince. You've given me some great support. I really appreciate it. The convention is in about three weeks and is in Burbank.