Friday, August 10, 2012

Couple of quick and dirties. First is that same pose I had Sharp in when I was playing with styles a couple of days ago. I have to admit that I've drawn that same damned pose about four times between that version and this one. For some reason, the first image I did of the new Sharp worked well and every other one I did sucked. So I've been really trying to get my head wrapped around what I want to do. Benny, on the other hand, came together just fine which is what happened when I designed the character as a human a few years ago. Came out in one sketch, pretty much finished. The other one is just a warmup sketch of Crawford. I used some visual reference from some old Our Gang photos. There's some nifty costume stuff there.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

as i mentioned on your flickr page, that top image is really amazing. It has weight and character to it.

T' said...

Boy you get up early! Thanks, Vince!

Behemoth media said...

5 am , or thereabouts!