Tuesday, May 07, 2013

A few things; first are two sheets of sketches, just me making variations on a fox character. The inked version is just me, the pencil is me looking through my Nickelodeon book and using their styles to play with. I think it's good to try and get out of my own head, to see how there might be other ways to approach a problem or a character. I'm always hoping to push myself into something better.

The last one is the update from the previous entry. I changed the species, made him a fox and colored it. That one's just a warmup.

4 comments:

Behemoth media said...

what makes you decide what animal to use as representation?

T' said...

Whim. In this case, I wanted to work on foxes, so I just did. Currently, I'm using a fox to represent me but I hadn't really drawn them much before.

Behemoth media said...

I can't imagine myself as another kind of animal,for,some reason. It's a totally alien concept,to me!

T' said...

I don't really imagine myself as an animal, I just find them more fun to draw, really. I don't think there's a thing about me that's fox-like. Or crow-like. Or rabbit-like.