Monday, June 30, 2014

Haven't added to the blog in a couple weeks. Had to travel to Boston quickly for personal reasons and haven't had the interest in drawing since then. This is not a good thing but sometimes, what with emotional issues and work, I need the time to just -be-. Today, out of nowhere, I did these. And I like them. I have no idea where they might lead, IF anywhere. Doesn't matter. I felt the flicker and so fluttered to it. There is something to explore here, but we'll see if I follow through. Since Tamino, there has been no project that really grabs me. I need one.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

I help all is well. I leave for Prague in a few hours. I like them too... for various reasons :)
The freckles bring something real to the images and he seems to be floating in all the letters around him.

T' said...

You won't see this til you get back, but I hope you have a wonderful time in Prague! Sounds exciting! I want to see photos!