Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Haven't done a page of Ghiroy in forever. Art in general has been much harder lately. That spark, whatever it is that gets me up and drawing has been absent and I haven't felt like drawing much of anything. Well, that's not entirely true. I've -wanted- to draw but haven't felt like I had anything to say. Just the same old stuff over and over. I do want to do this comic. Thing is, I want to get to the 'good' parts and right now it feels like slogging. I'm impatient. There has to be introduction, character development and such before we go swinging swords about. I know who each of these people are and I really want to get to the meat of things. I hope I can sustain some kind of momentum. Slow sucks but it's better than nothing. So here. Her name's Francesca, by the way. She's named after a wooden frog bank my sister and I had as a kid. It's long gone but I remember it vividly.

1 comment:

Vincent-louis Apruzzese said...

Doing something slowly is much better than stopping altogether! I wish I had time to even think about drawing something these days.