Friday, November 07, 2014

Had a little run of rabbit drawings (or is that droppings?). All good fun with no real point. Still, was nice to be drawing and inking something. The colors and clothing (such as it is; no pants!) was inspired by a Kickstarter project called Urbance. It looks to be something very fresh and potentially hip and interesting. Way outside my aesthetic though its youth and vibrance is really inspiring. I tried to adapt some of that using my mishmash of rubber-hose and Euro-comic styles. There's an awkwardness about the character I like though his proportions mean that I draw off the edge of the page more often than not. The one of him sitting at the table defines how I'd use him in that everything would be a little small for him, requiring that he have to stick those limbs out at angles to be able to use them. Dunno why, I just like it that way. So until I find something meaningful to work on, there are these.

1 comment:

Behemoth media said...

still no comment showing up...

Rabbit Dropping should be the name of the book you out with all thi=ese rabbit ideas in your illustrations.