Saturday, January 31, 2015

Last post of the day. Probably. First image is the quick sketches and layout for the next page of the mice comic. Note the Rembrandt in the upper left which is the basis for the painting mentioned in the last post. I then went and took photos for ref and the bottom image is of the pencils for the next page. What's hard to remember is to shorten limbs and such so they fit the mice and not my sort of lanky frame. Still have to get the background in there, but I'll do that afterwards. Right. Now, off to that OTHER job.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

you certainly have been busy today! I am still feeing behind from my contract.. which I still am doing stuff for a month after rit's done! Hopefully in the coming weeks I'll get most of the stuff I've had on the back burner done. If those 3 rembrandt pieces don't convince anyone you are more than a little versatile... nothing will!

T' said...

I hope to see your stuff, too! And I've been medium-busy. I've also taken too much time to play video games. Being versatile is fine, but if no one likes anything I do, being able to use multiple styles doesn't really matter. At least there's you! :"D