Thursday, October 29, 2015

The results of yesterday's live streaming. I've really enjoyed doing these as they seem to bring people together, not because of me doing art, which is totally fine, but because the folks that do come share their art, links to other artists and give advice to each other. This is the third page I've done in this manner and I've got six to go. What began as a simple ten page comic is now going to be 31 and deal with a broader topic than I was aiming for. Which is fine. Not the best way to make comics, but there you go. Short stories allow for more experimentation, I think. Anyway. Pencil sketch, the page as it was when I shut down the stream and finished version.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

keep doing them and you will get a nice regular crowd i think. it's more interesting than you think it is!

T' said...

I've had a couple 'regulars,' and new people each time. I topped out at 12 this time around, and one person just showed up because if you go to Picarto's site, they show who's doing stuff at that particular time. I probably will do them in general. Even if no one shows up, the work gets done.

Behemoth media said...

if it motivates you... keep doing it! you might get a following as well since not many people are consistent with these things. I know the golden rule in say.. podcasting, is be regular and keep producing things on a schedule and people will eventually find you.