Sunday, December 13, 2015

Been a few days and I've neglected this little blog. Big news, such as it is, is that I've finally re-packaged the comics other than Tamino and made the available for download on Gumroad. Fite is now in one volume, Harlon is back up and all the short stories, mice included are collected for the first time. The only thing I didn't bother with was Biography. Can't see that anyone would want a collection of THAT and even if they did, well, I just didn't feel like bothering.

After that was done, I went back to play with Rooster and PS, wanting to get more of a painting look to one of him as I did with the other two. Thing is, it really just didn't work out well. Couldn't get the hang of it. So I took the same sketch (last image) and threw it into AI as I always do. Tried to keep the lighting behind, which was new and I think worked out pretty well. Very happy with the image even if it's without context. I kind of thought of it as 'Rooster in heaven,' or something like that though I don't believe in such things. Whatever, it was fun and a half-level up from the rest of the comic, a kind of maturity of style. Or something. I liked it. There, I said it.

6 comments:

Behemoth media said...

Hopefully I'll get paid soon and be able to get a copy! Another project done! I personally like Biography, but putting it out there is up to you of course.

T' said...

No no, see, they're up there for free! You don't have to pay anything, especially you. Just download!

Behemoth media said...

I might feel too guilty... you worked very hard on them!

T' said...

Don't feel guilty. We're friends. Besides, I really just want people to read them. Pointless to do that work and have them sit alone!

Behemoth media said...

I guess, I have bene thinking about a post about how important is it to have work seen or 'accepted" by any number of people. When I get time... I am already on my 5th animation clip of the day and waiting for another 8 that were missing to be added to ones I still have to do...

T' said...

There's no rush or anything, just don't feel you have to pay is all.