Monday, March 20, 2017

Case in point, re; last entry, I got this done today after not having a new page for awhile. Still don't like the output from AD with overlays. Otherwise, it's doing what I need it to. When I recently had to go back to AI to work on a client piece, I was getting all my keyboard shortcuts wrong, which shows that I've made the transition. Anyway. Ghiroy needs a little more work in the composition department ahead of time. This page, every element was drawn separately as I like to draw things big. Otherwise, I think it works well enough.

4 comments:

Behemoth media said...

I was getting concerned, but I should have know Zelda would be distracting you! I really like the look on this page, it says "night" in so many ways, the yellow outline from the lamp, the foggy look on the characters etc.

T' said...

Thanks, Vince. I'm not a big video gamer, but Zelda is one that I'll spend lots of time with. Glad the page looks ok. Did MAJOR revisions to the layout after the fact. AD is still doing odd things with overlays in output, which I can't figure out but otherwise it's good.

Behemoth media said...

AD just had a bug update today, maybe that will help. I bought my brother's MacBook pro to replace my old one this past weekend and did not put photoshop, dreamweaver or illustrator on it.

T' said...

I'll have to look into it. And good for you for trying to make that full break. I teach, now at the Apple store and when I run into graphics design people, I mention AD all the time.