Monday, July 10, 2017

Page 12 of Ghiroy. Still fun to do when I get the chance. This one required a LOT of moving and resizing. This is what happens when one doesn't do composition ahead of time. I'd probably spend the same amount of time the other way, so I guess it doesn't matter. I think this would be a fun cartoon show though it would lose some of the energy without the graffiti component. I enjoy the lack of panels, something I brought over to the Silas comic. Word balloons, too are meant to be more a part of the image as I so HATE it when they utterly contrast with the rest of the drawn page. This is the least popular of my stuff so this one really is just for me.

4 comments:

Behemoth media said...

I like that "who disturbs..." his not in a fat font, it works really well with that question mark behind it.

Anonymous said...

And this is one of my favorite lines of work you do.

T' said...

Thanks, Vince. Had to work hard to get things to fit on this one but it makes me happy.

T' said...

Thanks. :"D