Sunday, October 07, 2018

What with the storyboard thing, I haven't had a chance to do much with Inktober this year. Since I use ink so many times throughout the year, it's not as big a deal to me. Still, it's a good excuse to whip out some skaters. Smatt here, looking a bit taller and thinner. That's because of the photo ref. Also has sneakers which is kind of a no-no with my characters. For some reason, I've never felt my animal people should wear shoes. Almost none of them do. Characters from Fite, Tamino, Harlon, City Silent and the short stories; none of them wear shoes. Weird. About the only one that does is that rabbit-thing I sometimes draw as a personal avatar. I do like drawing shoes, just...not for my animal people. Might make a t-shirt out of this one. Really like the one I did of Rooster awhile back. Simple black and white design on a dark shirt.

No comments: