Thursday, May 20, 2021




 What was originally going to be one page ended up as three. I liked the figures alone so much, and at a larger size I decided just to go ahead. The nice thing is that it could all be done in one AD file. It's just a matter of turning some layers off and resetting some opacity levels. Pretty happy with how quickly this came together. Also, it's kind of stunning to think that I've already done 100 pages of this comic and it's not even halfway done. I figure there are about 300 pages to go or so which is not a happy thought. I hope to get this done before I turn 60, but I won't bet a penny on it. Sometimes it just drags and other times it flows. So be it. This will be my last long-form comic project, one way or another.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

Silent City release party in a few years! Good choice to make them big, they really stand out and it's super dramatic looking. 400 pages is too big to print with Blurb!

T' said...

"Release party." Heh. I don't think there will be any kind of physical version of this. I might make one for myself, but that would be it. Thanks for the kind words. :D

Behemoth media said...

Heh! There is only room for one curmudgeon and it's ME!!!
After doing the book for my friend I sort of decided that I will eventually do similar projects just for me which is as important as doing them for anyone else.