Thursday, July 29, 2021



 Came across this nice artist from NZ who is making quite a little career illustrating people's D&D characters using lineless, vector art. It reminded me of some of my stuff when I turn the line layers off. The mice, in their track suits, are exceedingly good for this. I often wonder about my art and whether the lines should or shouldn't be there. Without wanting to go back and change 107 pages of comics, I can only hope to get this out of my system, fast so that I won't second guess myself as I always do. So, here's some mice and Howard, lineless.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

These look so cool with no lines, but they also look so cool with. I wouldn't say one is "better" just different. Certainly not worth redoing over 100 pages!

T' said...

Definitely not worth redoing 107 pages. I like the style, but I think it's a little cold for sustained comics. I will still play with it here and there as I always have. Thanks, Vince!