Wednesday, February 23, 2022






 

Started working on page 120 tonight. As is too often the case, I started drawing on my pad and realized I'd run out of room. The top drawing is mostly done in pencil but the whole arm on the right of the lower figure was done after the fact on the iPad because I can create a kind of infinite canvas there for such mistakes. Second image is the digital part, as far as it's gone so far, which I'm pretty happy with. The expressions are working the way I want them to. Last is a rejected drawing from page 118 just to prove that I do actually draw, that it's not all point plotting in AD.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

That sepia tone colour under the first sketch gets me every time. It says "classy sketch" to me for some reason. Keep moving ahead!

T' said...

Heh, it's not even sepia tone; it's just what the photo looks like of the sketchpad in normal light instead of scanning it. :D