Saturday, August 13, 2011





It's hard not to share stuff I've been doing -somewhere-, so I'm choosing here as there are fewest people watching. Though it's backpeddling and I KNOW it's backpeddling, I've started redrawing the first section of pages of Fite. When looking at the comic as a whole, I don't feel right showing it off with those early, awkward drawings. I've also got it in my head to use it as a sort of portfolio piece, sending it out to places I'd love to work. To that end, since I can now draw Lucco + Co. a hell of a lot better than I could at the beginning of the comic, I'm redrawing them. And the thing is, I really miss drawing Lucco. He's my boy, my first real, distinct character and I'm proud of him. He doesn't have another story in him and I won't force one on him. I still want to draw him. So there.

No comments: