Sunday, October 22, 2017

Another in-store demo. This time, I had a lot longer, perhaps even too long. There were times I felt that I was done but still had time so kept going. That being said, I think it's a decent interpretation of the original black and white photo of Boris as Frankenstein's monster. I had to interpret with my own colors, of course. I have no idea what the original makeup looked like. I think I heard that it was yellow. Was fun to do. As it is, I think, as of tuesday, I might finally have my own iPad pro so I can do these things more often.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

We might be thinking of some of the same things this holiday season. I scheduled a blog post for the 27th on Celluloid Slammer about the films of Frankenstein just recently! Good work as usual!

T' said...

To be fair, one of the managers suggested I do something 'halloween themed,' so I chose this. Might have been Bela otherwise, but some of the photos of Boris were pretty cool and iconic. Thanks!