Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Six months between pages. Well, it happened in Tamino as well. Maybe I needed a break, maybe I needed to deal with things, maybe I had to wait for that fire to re-light itself. Don't know. While there's no audience for this comic, it's nothing new with the rest of the catalog either. Maybe I've come to better terms with that and can continue on. Because I want to see this done. I still believe that this will be my last long-form comic. This page is one of the reasons; consistency is not one of my strengths and the difference between this page and the last is rather stark. Looking back at the comic as a whole, it really stands out. Well, so be it. I'll embrace that. I changed materials; none of this was done on paper and it went a lot more easily. Procreate has become my main art-making tool. I'm sure at some point I'll have some kind of issue with that, like finding old drawings whose ink has faded or turned color. Nothing is forever. For now, I hope I can keep going with this. 61 pages in and I've only just got started.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

It's back! Yeah! They style has changed a bit... not a surprise with the long hiatus. keep going, it's something you are doing for yourself first and others second.

T' said...

Thanks, Vince. I will keep going though we'll see how fast.