Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Haven't really been drawing much since I got back from Boston. Feeling lazy and then sick, which I still am. Haven't done inktober but for the one quick sketch, which was satisfying in its own way. Haven't done a skater in forever. So I penciled something quick then photographed it and finished it in Procreate. This, too was satisfying. Not great, but something. I need to use the turpentine brush more, and in fact, this might help me on a portrait I was working on and struggling with. So, Smatt to the rescue.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

I am sad to hear you are so sick! I was thinking you must have been busy working on the huge orc painting or just too busy editing the podcast. I have been fairly productive despite having to work for the magazine all weekend because I injured myself and it hurts to sit, stand, lie down or move, Other than that it's fine. So I have been drawing, working on animation stuff sitting at my desk with ice taped to my leg all day. I might have a new client... we will see and I did a couple things for them.

T' said...

it's really just a heavy cough with intermittent laryngitis. Really, just haven't been inspired to draw, work schedule hasn't been helpful and just generally...meh. Sounds like you've been all over the place; hurting yourself, having new clients and more stuff to do. Glad you're busy, sorry you're hurt.