Sunday, May 15, 2022





``````                                           

 Looking ahead. The next song with be done with a different character. I was originally thinking Riccin, from Fite! He's already shown up, briefly, in the overture. So he's established. He also showed up in Tamino, as Tamino did in Fite!. Then I veered off towards an African wild dog character I used only once in a print. But he never really gelled so I went back to Ricci.  The top one is the one closest to what I think will work, but I'm not sure if it's sustainable as there's a lot more realism in him and a lot more drawing involved. The middle is me feeling around, trying to find what I want. The bottom is the dog, some of which I like, but none of which feel right for City Silent. There's also a Procreate document with about ten layers of different sketches of different things which I'll make a separate entry on. For now, I think I'll continue with chonk Ricci.

No comments: