Friday, May 26, 2023


 Sure enough, a near total color change. I think this is more cohesive and reads better. Inching towards the end of the first half. I know I need to take breaks here and there. I've consistently done so during all the comics. They still make me feel bad. At least there's forward movement. Soon, the track will end and then I will go back through all 150+ pages and see what needs to be fixed. I already know that I need to insert Silas into the others' tracks here and there, just a peek to keep him a part of the story and for his track here to make more sense, as much as it can. So here's to forward movement!

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

Yeah new art! Going back over 150 pages will be interesting. It’s time consuming but it will make the end product better.

T' said...

I can only hope so.

Behemoth media said...

I would say it's worked well inthe past of you. With a project this long time and long it makes a lot of sense!