Saturday, May 06, 2023


 It's been too long since I did or posted anything but with some luck, this page of City Silent came together rather quickly. This is a good thing as I was struggling a little trying to figure out the next step. After this, the 'duet' will be more apparent with the different styles of Silas appearing together on the same page. The infinity symbols occurred at the last minute but I think fit him pretty well. I can totally see Silas wearing a t-shirt with that on it. Might make one myself.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

Yeah a new page! I was wondering when we might see one with all the stuff you have been doing!

T' said...

I have been busy, and away. I hope I get back into being productive. :D

Behemoth media said...

I a. Sure you were recording and other stuff while away. I think that counts are productive too!