Wednesday, April 19, 2023




 Finalized this today, a bit of work done instead of just playing video games, which happens. The top one is the logo used on the audio files and the one that shows up on podcast apps. The middle one is the special one I had to throw together because of course FaceBook has its own criteria and is VERY out of date when it comes to editing tools for things like that. The last one is the new banner for the website. I am NOT a graphic designer, as can be seen by the evidence above. That being said, I think they work and have a kind of circus or carnival feel to them and feel a good deal more solid than the old ones. In other words: they'll do.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

Are you saying you and Max are like carnival barkers? Even as a graphic designer I find designing my own materials is harder than for other people. It’s hard to think about stuff so close to you with the distance design work can need at times. I say, good work!

T' said...

Thanks! I think it will do, but design is so much different than cartooning or fine art, if you can call my portraits that. But yes, Max and I are the ringmasters of a circus of celluloid! Or something. :D

Behemoth media said...

I think of graphic design as "art adjacent". It has artistic aspects to it and takes someone with a knowledge of art to pull it off well but I don't think it's art by itself. It's not about personal expression and more about getting the idea across to the target audience and placing things other people have often made to their best advantage in an ad or book cover etc. It's more of a skill than art to me.