Tuesday, April 11, 2023


 A little side project is redesigning the logo for our podcast, "Max, Mike; Movies." The old one was...adequate but not really special. I'm trying to make this one a little more interesting, a little better. That being said, I am NOT a graphic designer and that is a totally different set of skills than cartoonist or fine artist. I've already made an adjustment past this and I think I'm close but I might want to work more on the lettering. There's no rush. I like the faces, it's the rest of it that I'm not sure about.

5 comments:

Behemoth media said...

Max's soul patch looks a little like a mouth to me. I admitI like the cartoonish look of the original but I am used to seeing it for years now so I might be reluctant to changes! Changing things up is good, it will keep your millions of fans on their toes!

Behemoth media said...

I was thinking about this and you might want to try making the text another colour or lighter so it readable at a small size. That’s my graphic designer advice!

T' said...

Took your advice and it does help. I appreciate it!

Behemoth media said...

Glad I am good for something now and then!

T' said...

You are good for a great many things!