Wednesday, August 16, 2023



 Start to finish, I did this page today. Admittedly, it's not one of the more complex ones but considering I did this, played some Zelda, watched this week's movie for the podcast and got in an episode of "Ted Lasso," I guess I did ok. As is often the case when I do full figures, I ran out of room for his hands, so did them in closeup, shrunk and moved them later. When the page was nearly done, I felt that his arms were too short, so lengthened them which worked surprisingly well. Very close to the end of this track.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

I was hoping to see this here, I saw it on Flickr first! Almost done with another track, summer is winding up I bet you pick up the pace as we get a little colder weather. I have no work so I have been getting drawing an animation done after falling way behind.

T' said...

Yah, I was lazy and posted on social media first then got here later in the evening. We'll see if I pick up the pace. I hope so. I'm damned close to the end of the first half. Then, I'll have to go through the whole thing for a final edit, put it together and shove it on Gumroad for no good reason. :D

Behemoth media said...

I will look for it there! We went here today for our 20th,
https://sddexperience.com/en/experience-immersive-sdd-montreal
It was pretty fun and put on by the same centre that did the Ed Wood experience which was awesome.