Thursday, August 31, 2023


 Busy day "off." Had the podcast this morning, then the HVAC person came to make sure our aged AC unit was ok. Then a little Zelda, two loads of wash and this. I think there'll be one more page in the track and it will be done. There's an intermission between acts 2 and 3 but I'm considering it to be a part of the first half. So it'll need to be done before the first half is officially finished.

I was kind of sorry there was so much text here that had to cover the drawing as I rather liked it. Before all the extra stuff, it looked like this:


Ah, well. That's what happens. Moving on. Stuff to do.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

I am amazed you fit this in with everything going on! I guess text can get in the way of the art, even if it is part of the art. You integrate so closely into the piece I guess it's bound to happen now and then. Always a balance, isn't it?

T' said...

It is always a balance. That's what I get from doing composition nearly last. :D