Thursday, October 19, 2023


 I redid the cover for the comic so there was something different for this release. It is not the final cover for the whole comic. That will change in time. While it doesn't have any of the characters in it, I hope that it's got at least enough to make someone go, "What the hell is this?" A graphic designer I'm not. When it comes time to do the final final, I will go looking into my reference library to put something much more eye catching together.

I did manage to get the pdf finished today as well. Pain in the ass especially as I resized the images for the last 65 pages to the wrong dpi. Didn't take too long to fix and allowed me to go through the pages one more time. And I love them. Are they a masterpiece? Perfect? No, but they're mine and they make me happy. They represent the best I am capable of at this time. Now all I have to do is finish it. Heh.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

My only with the cover is "comic" opera, it might be thought of as a comedy. Would comic book opera work? Or maybe a graphic opera? Where is that Pdf?

T' said...

Perhaps "An Opera Comic?" "Graphic Novel," while correct still sounds pretentious to me. :D The PDF, except for the cover now, is ready to go.

Behemoth media said...

Opera comic sounds better, graphic novel does have some pretension behind it, but less than "an opera told as a sequentially sequences series of drawings, bitches". LOL