Monday, October 16, 2023




 While there was no new work today, there was a good deal of time spent fixing the pages of the last section. 12 pages and I had to mess around with almost all of them. There were little issues, like shadows missing from four of them, colors being off on the mic in three of them, and other miscellaneous issues. Now, they're ready. I've also identified where I can insert Silas in earlier parts of the act so that he appears in all of it and so that his inner monologue will make a little more sense. That wasn't easy; those pages with the mice and Digby are PACKED. I think there's a couple places that will work and that's really all I'll need. Might do one big once over after that but I think the pages were proofed when I finished each track. And of all the tracks in Act 2, those early ones were the least consistent on purpose.

No comments: