Tuesday, May 28, 2024


 This is not a great view of what I've been working on but it's hard to get it in view any other way. So the whole opening sequence of this track was out of whack. Silas' progression through the city made no sense as the image in the second page above was a close-up of his hand spray painting and then the next is him in the subway. While I liked the page, I had to drop it and draw something else. After that, I was ok for a couple pages but when Tamino's image shows up, for some dumb reason, I didn't see the flow was backwards as the first image was of his head, then his torso then his feet, which not only 'reads' backwards, the images have no flow at all. So, I had to redo the text on the third to last and last pages, which wasn't so bad, considering how I work. Mentally, I kept trying to shuffle things around until I finally had to fill both monitors with the pages so I could make sure they were now going to be in the right order and no text would be missing. Here's a larger version of the new page:


So now I can move on, which will require a complete re-draw of the four panel spread that was originally at the end of Tamino, something I really need to get a print of one of these days.

1 comment:

Behemoth media said...

The colour palette really stands out seeing them all together. I am curious how lit looks integrated with the previous pages.