Thursday, May 16, 2024


 This page came together very quickly indeed. Which makes me suspicious. Then again, isn't this what artists work for and towards? So we can get to the point where we don't have to think and struggle but can just MAKE? And still we don't trust ourselves or our process. But I declare this done and am happy I got a page out while listening to some cool music. It helps that I'm using an image from a previous comic, sure. Not every page has to be some complex thing. And this particular track is meant to feel very loose, new and different. So. Finished. Because I said so.

1 comment:

Behemoth media said...

Its that if I am not suffering through it it is art thing I think! Carpenters never get raked over the coals for using tools and jigs that make thier work better and faster but artists sure do! We do it to ourselves too! It takes more skill to be efficient!