Tuesday, July 30, 2024


 It's been more than a minute since I made anything. Part of that time was spent in Boston celebrating the Million Year Picnic's 50th anniversary. I got to see Vince's, "The Picnic" in my favorite theater, The Brattle which was awesome. I had dinner with my old boss and the Picnics current owner, Tony so we could catch up. And then I got to spend extra time in Boston as I was one of those affected by the massive computer glitch. After that, I worked a full weekend which drained me dry. This I started before I left, or was it after I got back, I can't remember. The black eyed susans in our back yard came up in bunches this year as did a lot of wild flowers. I have lots of photos. A friend recently remarked on the iris painting I did a few years ago, not realizing that it was done by me. He offhandedly said he wanted a flower painting, too. So this will for him. I need to work on the background more but the depth is working pretty much how I wanted. A simple thing, really, decorative. That's ok. We'll see how it goes.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

Hey! That looks really beautiful! My garden is sort of dull!

T' said...

We just planted wild flower seeds last year. We really like them and we have to do nothing at all. Best kind of garden!

Behemoth media said...

I wish I could just plant seeds in my front garden and let them grow! There isn't a lot of light and it has been a challenge finding things that will not just die!