Friday, July 12, 2024


 Got some time to work on this tonight. Had an idea for Silas that wouldn't totally obscure the background but which would also bring him right up to the camera and make him front and center. The mural is still visible, the best detail is as well. The text will overlay Silas' t-shirt and hoodie. I need to do some more graffiti for the right hand side but all in all, I'm pretty happy with the way things are turning out. Did some extra windows, changed a few colors around. Track is almost done.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

I hate working on details and then hiding them but it happens! I am getting that weird 3D effect on my iPad with this one too! It must be the colours.

T' said...

Must be the colors. Certainly nothing I planned. As long as it's not driving you crazy!

Behemoth media said...

Driving me crazy would be a short trip!