Web comic work, illustration work and other stuff I might feel like doing.
Tuesday, July 07, 2026
Decided to finish that sketch from a few days ago. It's a bit pouty but that's ok. Not a perfect likeness, but I like the image. Blue and brown is my favorite color combination.
This is one of your portraits that looks to me like it might be part of an animated film or some story or even a comic book. But since we don’t know What that story might be it sort of leads to all sorts of questions that I think make the portrait look more interesting and invites questions.
2 comments:
This is one of your portraits that looks to me like it might be part of an animated film or some story or even a comic book. But since we don’t know What that story might be it sort of leads to all sorts of questions that I think make the portrait look more interesting and invites questions.
Thanks, Vince. Very kind of you. That you see anything in this really helps me out. I am running out of artistic energy these days.
Post a Comment