Monday, December 29, 2014

Did this today. Well, mostly today. Might be the start of something, might not. At least I think I figured out the problem with Ghiroy; I'm trying too hard to make it into a regular comic style, meaning that it should have panels and the like. The first section is almost all single illustrations, no panels, just an occasional head. That's what I like drawing the most, so the comic should be the same way. This page with Smatt is very much like that, and I should continue doing that with Ghiroy so I don't lose steam or interest. Doesn't mean I can't do more than one thing at a time. I don't know that I have anything to say with Smatt; perhaps he is the avatar of my anger. I don't know. But here's this thing; pencil drawing first, Illustrator in greyscale and final version with limited color.

1 comment:

Behemoth media said...

my avatar of anger has got to be the title of ...something.