Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Probably the last images of the year. I reached the one goal I set for myself on this blog and that was to have more posts than the previous year. While I didn't complete any big projects, I did make a lot of things which I take as a positive. I'm still finding my way, partially through the grief of the loss of my mom last year. Directionlessness is still a problem, though perhaps there's solace in the short form as well. I have hopes for Ghiroy, but we'll see. There's been a lot of stalling. Strangely, this little ditty with Smatt has helped me out some and I think I need to format Ghiroy more like this, not least of which because it's fun to draw and that's an important part of making comics for me. If it's not fun, I won't do it. So anyway, this. Dunno where Smatt's going. Not sure he knows. We'll both see when he gets there. I know he's looking for his cousin and he's not pleased about it. That's all I know. Happy New Year.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

I am going to be a couple more days on my new drawing. so it won't be done by the end of the year at this point. You've had a really tough year, direction isn't as big a priority, doing stuff is and you've done quite a lot a of stuff... good stuff this year despite it all so be proud of that.

T' said...

I think 2014 is going to come down as the 'year I realized I'm just doing this all for me.' Interest in the art has never been lower, you're the only artist friend I have that looks and comments on my stuff. I really do appreciate the attention but the art has no impact, no radar ping at all. Yet I really like it. So yes, because of that, and my mom, 2014 has been hard. But I'm still here. :"D