Thursday, July 23, 2015

Spent today working on a mock page for the comic. Haven't done any visual development on it in awhile and there are some problems I know I have to overcome. The fonts are one of them. I'm not totally sold on this one, but it's closer to what I think I want. Each character will have his/her own but I still want the words more integrated into the art. Crow, being the least sophisticated I gave a kind of runic font. It works ok but requires that I do it all by hand. The background is generally what I want but I need to play it out better. And there won't be any panels if I can help it. Don't like panels. Don't know why, I just don't. That being said, Crow's not as good looking as he was yesterday. Then again, he was a little too cute yesterday so this isn't a bad balance. Really, I have to nail all this down so that I don't try and switch styles in the middle. This isn't the best page, but I think it looks pretty good and is a step forward. I could use some more of those.

No comments: