Thursday, August 06, 2015

Nothing too much here, just a more detailed image of Rooster. He's the first character I've killed off, though, now that I think about it, the fates of Guz and Tamino aren't 'continuing,' though neither is really 'dead,' either. The dark background of this and the recent page of the comic is meant to signify death. That starburst behind him is a kind of halo, though this one centers around his heart, not his head. I suppose it's meant to symbolize passion or something. Rooster, like the rest of the mice was rather directionless, wandering, perhaps even lost. Certainly blind to a greater world. Maybe that's a theme behind these characters. Or perhaps I made it all up.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

Made up or not, I love this image! I am curious how you handle the others handling the death of Rooster.

T' said...

Thanks Vince! As to the way the others will handle it... not well, I think. Not well at all.