Monday, June 13, 2016

Haven't updated or drawn anything in a couple weeks. I've been sick and that saps the energy from me to draw anything. I was also in Boston a couple weeks before that which means I don't draw anything, either. While there, I took some photos and found one that would make, what I thought was a decent backdrop to a potential print candidate. My old stomping grounds and longest held job was the Million Year Picnic. After the image of the fox and monkey in the alley, I thought about doing some other print-worthy images. I tried to do one inside a favorite restaurant but something wasn't gelling for me. Think it was the figures. So now I started this. The top image is the panoramic I shot there and the following are two versions of Digby I want to put in there. The lowest is the most recent and I think the better of the two. Now comes the long process of working on the background.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

hmmm, that panorama might have looked good in the documentary! The second image is much improved. Those little additional details added a lot.

T' said...

Sorry, I hadn't taken it til well after you finished the movie.

Behemoth media said...

Hardly your fault!