Friday, June 24, 2016

Nearly done. There are just some final tweaks to do on this one, mostly to do with the lighting in general and shadows on the fox. This print came together much more quickly than was the image from the restaurant, which tells me that there was something wrong with that one. Part of that has to do with the character. He's a lot more stylized than he was in Tokyo. Yet that image works as well. I think things were just too stiff in the restaurant one. I should revisit it, trying to do with that one as I did with this. Thinking I might try and do one of Digby in a supermarket. I like all the details, the industrial lighting. We'll have to see. Once the tweaks are done, I'll order a full size print of this. Seems there are some friends who actually want one of this, mostly because they're ex-Picnic employees. Glad to have any interest, ever.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

Wow this is coming along fast! maybe you can sell this in the Picnic? I haven't been able to get in touch with Tony in months, but maybe you'll have better luck than me and can ask him.

T' said...

If you want to get in touch with Tony, call the store on Sunday or I think tuesday, which is when Kelly works. Or I think I have Tony's number if you want. Don't know if I'd be able to sell them at the store as there's nowhere to display them.