Monday, December 12, 2016

Still haven't had much time to draw. It's mostly work and occasional writing. That being said, there are some sketches I've made, breaking in a new pad. Looks like this one will be as eccentric as the last one which is fine by me. Sometimes I just like to draw for the sake of drawing. Stuff isn't very deep but it's enjoyable to do. One of these is a Biography that I didn't finish. Don't remember what I was thinking other than I was home sick. Just as well. I think that comic's getting stale. It needs something more. Barely updated it this year.

3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

Its important you keep drawing, comic progressing or not. We all go though slow times, I am as well. My major projects are done, no work contracts coming in. Can't seem to get ahead on anything. Might be post-election pre- scared for the rights and lives of everyone on the planet stuff, could just be the typical depression that comes when you accomplish one o a few major things and then suddenly, there is nothing left to do for a while.

T' said...

I agree; drawing is important even if it's not some big project. All this stuff will feed into City Silent when I'm done writing the songs. This whole comic is kind of a commentary on that depression when you finish a large project, in this case, Tamino. Though I did put a lot of work into the skater mice comic. And I am proud of that, too. Still, this one's going to be a monster when I get it done.

Behemoth media said...

After doing a lot of work on something like having a big exhibition of your work or finishing a comic or whatever there is always that empty now I'll never do anything else feeling. Unless you have a lot of stuff planned still to accomplish. I always have little things here and there but this year I did a doc, 2 animations, 4 book (2 of them huge) and a TV show. If I have a new TV show I would just keep rolling along but since don't... time to recess my life it seems.