Thursday, December 22, 2016

A couple of quickies from the last two days. Worked six in a row, so wasn't drawing anything. That sucks. So the rabbit-thing sorta poked me and I made a couple with him. Trying to make him happier in the face of what could potentially be horrors undreamed of. The second of these might make a t-shirt design. I got the coyote one in the mail yesterday and he looks keen. I don't really mind that I'm the only one that wears my shirts; they ARE expensive, but the wear really well.

I recently ordered a hoodie as a gift for someone from Society6, another printing outfit like RedBubble and I have to say, the material was REALLY thin and the printing wasn't nearly what I was used to with RB. I wish stuff was cheaper, and for all I know, these businesses aren't making much off stuff either. Dunno, but I was surprised at the difference in quality.

No comments: