Saturday, April 29, 2017

So this started happening today. Amazing what happens when you beat Ganon, save Zelda and become the hero you forgot you were. There are problems with this, sure, but overall I'm happy with the direction this thing is going on. The drawing came fairly easily, which is never assured. Because of my cataract, inking has become... interesting. I basically have no depth perception at the drawing table, so setting my pen nib back down to complete a line is hit and miss. This is going to be a problem but I'll get around it somehow. The colors are still something of a problem with AD as images exported don't seem to have their multiply elements exported in that mode. That being said, the weird coloring and alternate outline shade worked for me in this. It's not an actual page, but it helps. Little steps.

No comments: