Thursday, April 27, 2017

Things have been REALLY quiet around here lately. The year got off to a good start and then Zelda showed up. That and I really haven't been motivated to draw much. I'm pretty passionate about this comic, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to write 24 songs for it. Thing is, I know that there will be pretty much NO audience for it. The few people that have seen any of the lyrics have said nothing back to me about them at all, which leads me to believe that they're not very good. This sucks as I'm pretty happy with them. Before when I made comics and I expected few if any to read them, I still got them done. Perhaps that's all just piling up on my shoulders and it's making it harder for me to get to the drawing. I don't know. I'm damning myself ahead of time with this one; still doing the funny animal thing AND the whole thing is going to be told in verse. Well, too bad. It's what I want to do. Opera (sort of) and graffiti. Who wouldn't like that combination?

No comments: