Thursday, May 04, 2017

I've done a lot of pre-comic work on Silas, but little on the other characters. Well, can't have that. Did this one today of Howard the dog, also from Tamino who is the narrator of the Silas comic. Visually, I think I have him down, though he could be simplified a bit, too. All that being said, I originally visualized him being on a stage as in the beginning of a play though having done this, I'm wondering about a smaller venue such as an old style Beat poetry reading. More smoke, more atmosphere. This is a very plain composition. I hope the finals are a lot more dynamic.

2 comments:

Behemoth media said...

I like this one! It's true some smoke etc might fill it out a little but that pose is very dynamic and spotlight works really well.

T' said...

Thanks! Really, there needs to be more 'set' whatever that is before I'm close to done on any of these.